iOS users always face a common problem. They cannot download or install third-party apps on their phone. That happens because iOS is not open-source in nature like Android OS. You cannot install third-party apps, or customize any app on an iOS phone. But the problem has an easy solution and that is Tutubox on iOS
If you install TuTuBox on iOS, you will be able to download and install the latest versions of apps as well as customize them. And the best part about Tutubox is, you can do it without spending a single penny. This app store is free to use for users.
Do I Have to Jailbreak My Device to Install TuTuBox iOS App?
The common process of installing third-party apps on an iOS phone is to jailbreak the phone. This is a common practice among iOS users. They often jailbreak their phone to install third-party apps on their phone. So do they need to jailbreak their phone to install Tutu Box iOS app too??
The one-word answer is, No! They do not need to jailbreak their iOS phone if they want to install TuTuBox app on iPhone or iPad. The installation is simple and pretty straightforward. You can go through the installation part below.
Download & Install TutuBox on iOS 13 or Above:
Downloading and installing TuTuBox on an iOS phone is very simple. The process has two parts:
- Install Tutu box app
- Verify the untrusted profile
I am going to explain the steps below. Go through them and get your favorite tutu box on your devices.
Steps to Install TutuBox on iPhone/iPad:
- Connect your device to Wi-fi for better internet speed.
- Open Safari browser on your device. Google Chrome or Firefox browsers will not work for this method.
- Click on the Install button below and wait for a few seconds.
- A pop-up with the “Install” option will appear. Hit on that to continue.
- Get back to the home screen and wait for a minute. You will see the TutuBox icon in your apps menu.
When you try to open the application to use it, you will see a pop-up written “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” on it. That means the app is not verified to use on your device. Here is how you can fix it.
Verify TutuBox iOS App
The steps to verify and trust tutubox profile on iOS devices are pretty easy. Go through the following steps:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Go to General settings.
- Check Profiles & Device Management.
- Look for the TuTuBox app developer. The app should be shown as Unverified.
- Hit on the profile and you will see a pop-up with trust option
- Tap on Trust. You will see the TuTuBox app is now showing Verified.
After this, your app will be ready to use. Close all settings and tabs, and open the TuTuBox app to make it run hassle-free.
How to Install TuTuBox Legacy on iOS 6?
TuTuBox needs a minimum system requirement to run on iOS phones. The officials say that TuTuBox will run smoothly on iOS 13 or upper iOS versions. That means, there is a lesser chance for TuTuBox to run on your phone if your phone is lower than iOS 13, such as iOS 6.
You might be unable to install TuTuBox iOS app on your phone if it is iOS 6. But in some cases, there is a chance that TuTuBox will be installed on your phone, but the app won’t run properly. you might face unusual shutdowns of the app, as the app will be very much unstable. If you want TuTuBox app to get installed and run properly on your iPhone, it must be at least iOS 13 or upper versions.
However, you still can install third-party apps using TuTuBox. For that, you have to go to the legacy site of TuTuBox from your iOS 6 phones.
- Open Safari browser.
- Type in tutubox.io/iOS6.html and press Go.
- By this action, the legacy site of TuTuBox will open, and you will be able to download apps from here.
TuTuBox on iOS is a wonderful third-party app store for iOS users. The users can download all the third-party apps from here. The developers of the app store regularly update it so that you can get all the latest versions of your favorite app. And the app store is free to use. All you need is to install the TuTuBox app on your iPhone to download and install third-party apps, as well as customize the apps.